joomla 2.5joomla 3.0joomla 3.1
- The plugin automatically chooses language according to the default Joomla! language.
- It is possible to set different Zopim accounts for every language.
- Texts are loaded from language .ini files, so they are possible to edit or you can easily add a new language translation.
- For now, there are: English, French, Czech, Greek and Russian language.
- Zopim chat is loaded only where it is needed. It will not load into modal boxes or Joomla!-generated PDFs.
- Zopim will not load on mobile devices.
- Logged in users will have name and email in Zopim chat filled in automatically.
- You will stay in touch with your customers and gain credibility of your store
|Version||Version created||Version description|
|1.1.4||2014-03-12 09:16:51||PHP warning resolved, plugin desc modified.|
|1.1.3||2014-01-13 08:30:17||RU langfile repaired, working with languages improved.|
|1.1.2||2013-10-03 08:22:59||Automatically adding user email and name when joomla user is known.|
The Zopim chat works like this:
The Zopim Plugin inserts a Zopim chat into your Joomla! 2.5 or Joomla! 3+ site. Using this chat, your customers can communicate with you in real time.
When a user comes to your Joomla! site, he will see a bubble in the bottom right corner. He can instantly see if someone is online. The Chat Operator can be logged directly into the Zopim chat or he can use the IM client connection for Google Talk or ICQ.
After clicking on the bubble, a chat window will appear. There the user can chat with the Operator who can provide him with information about the products or answer general or pre-sale questions.
Zopim is a Service
Zopim is a 3rd party service. Therefore, you have to log in on zopim.com where you have to have an account. The plugin creates a connection between Zopim and Joomla!. Zopim also provides you with information about what pages are being viewed and the location of the customer.
Easy Zopim configuration
The only thing you have to set up, is the Zopim ID which you will get after you have successfully registered on zopim.com. If you have installed more languages, you can set different Zopim ID for every language. That means you can have different operator for different language.
How To Buy Easy Extensions
- Once your order is confirmed, you will have the download link in the order detail + receive it via e-mail.
- If you enter VAT or TAX ID during registration, you will pay the price without TAX.
- You can pay with PayPal or standard credit cards (Visa, Amex, Master Card).
- If you want to pay via Bank Transfer, contact us at email@example.com.
- For our products there is no warranty, no support, it is as it is - use it on your own risk