Product / Category Relations for VM
joomla 2.5joomla 3.5
VM 2 and VM 3 Compatible
This plugin enables you to see product from sub-categories in the parent categories. The plugin is triggered by logging in to the administration and automatically assigns all parent categories to a product.
|Version||Version created||Version description|
|1.1.5||2014-09-12 15:31:19||Big Update - New options to trigger on, Multiselect to triggers, Recursive addin…|
|1.1.4||2013-11-19 12:34:51||Not pairing with category 0.|
VmRelations plugin can automatically check whether your products are integrated into parental categories. If it finds that products are in a sub-category it will display them in the parent category. The plugin triggers itself whenever the administrator logs in to administration. Normal operation of the shop is not delayed.
The plugin was designed as unobtrusive. You notice it only when you log into the administration. It displays a notice whether all the relationships among products and categories are up-to-date and if not, how many were added. Simply, everything is automatic after enabling this plugin.
Example of Use
We have 3 levels of categories: Motorcycles> Pants> Leather pants. We insert product called Pants Yark 11th into the category Leather Pants. Normally, the product would appear in the category of Leather Pants only. That is extremely user unfriendly because the user migh also search in the Pants and Motorcycles categories. The VM relations plugin automatically takes care of it and displays all products from child categories in the parent category.
All you need to do is enable the plugin after installation in Extensions > Plugin Manager.
How To Buy Easy Extensions
- Once your order is confirmed, you will have the download link in the order detail + receive it via e-mail.
- If you enter VAT or TAX ID during registration, you will pay the price without TAX.
- You can pay with PayPal or standard credit cards (Visa, Amex, Master Card).
- If you want to pay via Bank Transfer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For our free products there is no warranty, no support, it is as it is - use it on your own risk