joomla 2.5joomla 3.0joomla 3.1joomla 3.2joomla 3.3joomla 3.4
This component creates feeds for different types of servers (Google, Heuréka, Zboží, ...) from Virtuemart, including category Mappings, Enumerations and Restrictions.
- XML feeds
- RSS feeds
- Atom feeds
- CSV exports (Can be opened in Excel or OpenOffice as a spreadsheet)
- XLS / XLSX exports (For MS Excel)
- JSON exports (Can be called by ajax to retrieve data)
- HTML output (Can be used to display table of records on frontend)
Special features for exporting:
- Articles (com_content)
- Products (com_virtuemart)
- Jobs (com_easyjobs)
- Anything (custom sources, database query results)
- Any database table
- Any column included column from joined tables
- Supports Joomla cache
- Output can be stored to physical file in images stories
- Export/Import of server and element configurations, enumeration items etc.
- Sample data with predefined examples including Google products feed
- Mapping of categories (more mapping soon)
- Applying various PHP functions to element values (like append string or even str_replace or force integer datatype etc.)
- Transform elements name
- Exclude empty elements
- Feeds can have sef urls
- Exclude items having all elements empty
- Many more settings like XML namespaces
- Ordering of items in feed as well as elements of items
- Very important for multicurrency eshop - can convert currency from default to selected include price.
Due to its object oriented nature EasyFeeder is extendable by adding new classes for:
- custom server types (data sources)
- custom element types (data properties)
- custom renderer types (output formats)
|Version||Version created||Version description|
|3.10.0||2015-11-12 13:57:33||content/created_by + content/modified_by, force ordering (childs first) when inheriting is active in any element, allow text in delivery_date, method afterValueInherited() for post processing inherited values|
Actual full documentation:
Examples (demo) & News:
For our products there is:
- no warranty!
- no support!
- it is as it is
- use it on your own risk!