Language / Currency Plugin
joomla 2.5joomla 3.2
The plugin lets you set different currencies for different Joomla! languages and switches currencies as users switch the frontend language. Thus you do not experience illogical behavior, such as switching to English and seeing 2 different currencies.
For switching between languages, a default Joomla! Language Switcher module can be used.
Users do not have to switch currencies when switching languages
|Version||Version created||Version description|
|1.0.2||2014-11-25 14:06:09||Modified and tested for Joomla 3.4 + VM 2.9.9a, added readme|
|1.0.1||2013-03-01 10:11:44||Plugin trigger event changed.|
This plugin changes VirtueMart currencies according to Joomla Language Switcher Module. It connects currency with language. When a user changes language, it changes the currency automatically as well.
You can see the plugin setting in the image. Insert the definition of language / currency relations into Lang/Currency relations field. Language is defined by code (i.e. en-GB). You can find this codes in the Joomla! Language Manager. Currency is defined by a 3-letter code such as EUR, USD or CZK. You can find these in VirtueMart > Currency Manager. Relations between language and currency is made by simple syntax language1 > currency1, language2 > currency2,...
Example: cs-CZ > CZK, en-GB > EUR
How To Buy Easy Extensions
- Once your order is confirmed, you will have the download link in the order detail + receive it via e-mail.
- If you enter VAT or TAX ID during registration, you will pay the price without TAX.
- You can pay with PayPal or standard credit cards (Visa, Amex, Master Card).
- If you want to pay via Bank Transfer, contact us at email@example.com.
- For our free products there is no warranty, no support, it is as it is - use it on your own risk